...is a strange thing. It's like walking up the stairs in the dark and thinking there is one more step than there really is which brings the sick moment of realization and hurt. The time has come for my sweet goldfish, Belle, to pass on!!:'( I think that jiggling in a pickle jar in the trunk of our car made her a little traumatized!! I'm glad that she has moved on, though. Swimming around in circles all of her life, eating and pooping, a continuous cycle. With a memory span of 3 seconds, it's depressing even for those 3 short seconds. For almost 10 years she had been part of our family!! 10 YEARS! I think it's the German stock in her!:) Here are a few kind words:
Belle, you are quite the survivor!! You swam and ate and pooped like a good little goldfish should! We took you in from those scummy tanks at Walmart in that little plastic bag when I was only but 3 years old! You contributed so much to our family! Made us come together as one!! May you rest in peace until we meet again! I promise in the next life I will keep your bowl clean!!!!!!
2 comments:
Oh Belle!!! She was quite the survivior!!! When did she die? I would like to say a few words myself. Belle, you were quite the goldfish. You always had a specail look in your caring eyes. I will miss seeing you when I go to gwen's house. Rest in peace! :'( We will meet again in the second life.
GWENNIE! Thanks for leaving me a message with your new blog. I will definitely tell Joe you miss him. He will be happy knowing at least one person listened to his lessons. LOL
You are a great writer like your Mama. Keep it up, Sister!
I will definitely be keeping in touch with you and your family through blogging. I hope you love it there. I am sure you will. Glad the YW's is nice. How could they not be nice to you? You are so darn lovable.
Miss ya!!!
Post a Comment