Sorry for the recent blogging gap, I've been busy doing things like: making new friends, getting a TAN!!(of course, it's an unbearable, searing sunburn right now!:(, going to the beach, going to our friends' pool, and other boring stuff! So...uh...yeah. Pictures are still temporarily unavailable but my birthday is coming up, so let's cross our fingers for a camera!!;) Please comment if you read my blog because I want to see who likes my blog and I would just love to hear from you!!
SUNBURNS!!! I HATE THE WORD!! Really I wish I was my sister. Who can go out in the sun for 2 seconds and come back BROWN!!! Me, on the other hand, can go outside for 2 seconds and try to get a tan, but I end up as a tomato, plump and RED!!!! Ugh. It irritates me! But at least it turns into a tan after it decides, "Hmm, Gwen's gone through a week of my burning pain so I guess I'll let her off the hook." So now, I sit here in an uncomfortable position with a huge sunburn that takes up my shoulders and upper back. Ow, my back.
1 comment:
Oh Gwend I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! It sounds like you have been having tons of fun! I feel terrible for not calling you or e-mailing you! I promise on Monday or sooner I will certainly call you!!! I love you modre than California and Virginia and UTAH! hahahahahah Love, Serry
Post a Comment