7.27.2010

on the road pt. 2, 3, and 4 & updates

So, I'm sorry that I couldn't do "on the road pt. 2 and 3"! We also drove into Friday too, so I guess there's a fourth part. Here they are!!!

on the road pt. 2-- So as you know, we spent the night Tuesday night in Burlington, Colorado. We left the next morning and drove through the rest of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and stopped for the night in Illinois!!! All I can say is we really didn't see much that day except for the Arch in St. Louis and lots of traffic in St. Louis. And bad drivers. Maybe it's because of their you-can-not-see-if-there's-anyone-driving-tinted windows!!!!!!!!! You can seriously not see through them!!!!! WORD OF ADVICE: NEVER EVER EVER EVER drive through St. Louis, unless you have to, when you're on a schedule!!! We got to our hotel in Illinois at about 12:00 a.m.!!!! So that was Wednesday!

on the road pt. 3-- We drove through the rest of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and some of Virginia! We drove through the rest of it technically on Friday. The hills are like broccolli!!!!!!! There is no space to see the ground!!! It's amazing compared to the dry, tumbleweedy hills and mountains of Utah!!! That was Thursday!

on the road pt. 4--We drove through the rest of Virginia, picked up my Uncle D from the airport, and got to our house at 3:30 a.m.-ish. I really don't know what time we got there, everything is such a blur!!! We unpacked some mattresses and stuff and totally crashed at 5:30!!!! So that concludes "on the road pts. 1, 2, 3, and 4"!!

uPdAtEs!!! So we've been here for 5 days now (?-:)) and I already have fallen in love with VA!!! Our ward is super nice, our house is starting to look better, everything is wonderful!! I don't know how to explain my feelings into words!! Come out and see for yourself!!:) I promise there will be pictures at a later date, but for right now, I'm just waiting to get a camera!!! (wink wink mom!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.