8.17.2010
new friends!!!!:)
So, the girls in our ward are just sooooo nice!!! On our first Sunday at church, a girl (for the sake of online safety, I'll just put the first letter of their first name) named "I" came up and said things like, "Hi, I'm "I"! What's your name? Come to Young Women's with us! How old are you?" Just nice stuff like that!! Everyone is just soooo welcoming!! And thankfully, we got here just in time for me to go to the Youth temple trip to D.C.!! It was soooo fun and was such a spirirtual experience!!! Then, "I" and her sister "S" invited us over to their house for FHE and to swim in their pool and so that was REALLY fun! Then I met a girl named "C" who has invited us to our house a couple times. "C" and I are going to the same school and are the same age. And I'm glad that I'll have at least one friend at school who I can hang out with the has the same standards as me! I've met so many nice girls and I'm just really grateful for that! So, yeah!! Umm...I guess I'm done!!! HOT POCKETS!!! (inside joke!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hot pockets! How about we get this sleeve thing and fill it with some nasty meat and then cook it in a dirty microwave? Have one for breakfast and you'll be dead by dinner!!!! I love you Gwen!!
HOTT POCKETTSSS!!! hahahah GOOD TIMES!!! It's sounds like I S and C are awesome friends!!! It's sounds like it's wonderful in VIRGINIA!!!!! Love, serry
OH JIM GAFFIGAN!!! HE'LL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS!!!!
HAHAHAHA! oh Gwen, i miss you!
Post a Comment