7.13.2010

z-packs and lame rambles

I'm on my 2nd z-pack in 7 months!!! Don't know why I am posting about this!! Right now, I'm listening to my mom tape boxes!! I have my LAST piano lesson tomorrow!! I mean my VERY LAST, because my mom says I won't need a teacher in VA! Bitter-sweet feelings are flowing right now!! But I'm glad my grandma has taught me so much in the almost 5 years she has taught me! If you are reading this post right now, please let your eyes wander to the right of this webpage and click "Follow" under "the people who love me!" Please!!!! I just want to know if people are actually reading my new blog!!! So we have the people who are renting our house over to look at the house right now!! They deserve it!! So Devyn I just wanted to tell you that I haven't dropped the bomb yet because he didn't text me back!!! I'll do it soon!! (wink wink!!:))

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think I'm your very first follower!!! YEAH!!! Love your new blog and love the name of your blog!! Keep posting, excited to continue to read about all your fun adventures! Missed you Sunday!